Ms. Towkay

All hail the greatest boss.

9.03.2005

I am SO FREAKISHLY IRRITATED AT MY DAD.

I know some professional ADULTS are going to tell me that my dad is the greatest, and I shouldn't be angry at him, blah blah.

1. They HAVE NOT even seen the full picture.
2. I have a FULL GOOD REASON to be pissed at him.
3. Who cares if they were once kids? They're now adults. ADULTS SIDE WITH ADULTS.

The minute I came back from open house he asked me if I wanted to go out.

HELLO, Dude. You have been sitting here all morning, eating your breakfast slowly, watching your TV, while I have been at the open house, trying to sell things to our may-be-future Sec 1s.

I am TIRED, for goodness sake! USE YOUR FREAKING COMMON SENSE.

Not only am I tired, I haven't even enjoyed my day like, for an hour yet! I still need to rest for an hour, play comp for an hour, read for an hour, do my homework before I can think of going anywhere else!!!

You've already enjoyed your FREAKING morning, so LET ME ENJOY MY AFTERNOON!

I HAVE NOT even settled down yet, and he KEEPS BUGGING me to go out, to go out, to go out.

WHAT IS THE FREAKING HECK SO NICE ABOUT GOING OUT WHEN YOU'RE TIRED?

"If you go out, I shall get a book for you."

GUESS WHAT? Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events Book Twelve isn't out yet, I can't believe you're actually SO despo to get me to accompany you that you don't care whether you spend money on buying books for ME, which is so unlike your usual self, and a book costs more than $10 bucks and can even go up to $30 for goodness sake!

It's not only Harry Potter books that are expensive. Gosh, can't believe you DON'T EVEN KNOW THAT.

What do you think I am, a pre-school kid reading Powerpuff Girls? Yea, that will cost less than 10 bucks. Go buy it for my cousin.

And...
A book does NOT equal my MISS CONGENIALITY CD!

And...
I DO NOT, repeat, DO NOT want to get this book I don't like just because you are despo today and you may never ever be despo enough to get me a book again.

And...
I DO NOT wish to get something someone bought me out of desponess. I want it as a reward. Something else other than D-E-S-P-E-R-A-T-I-O-N.

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home