Ms. Towkay

All hail the greatest boss.

1.22.2006

Down down up.

Sometimes I wonder why I actually exist on the planet. I don't know if what I did on Friday was right or wrong, making everyone unhappy. I don't want to argue whether the rest of Coy 2 were considering how I felt instead of the formation. That is, if the formation is like, singlish, not pairish or if we were doing like Coy 1, WOULD I STILL BE NEEDED?

The answer is highly (95%) no. It's all about the formation, isn't it? The pompoms suck, and I don't know what the heck. I just feel like a completely confused dummy who can't post sometehing happy.

I don't want to point out who's right or who's wrong. I can't see from your point of view. To you, the formation is everything. To me, I'm everything. The dance is everything. Not the formation.

Whatever. I never really danced nice anyway.

Anyways, I went to Kuo Chuan yesterday (NOW I MUST STATE IT WAS DUE TO PRESSURE AND NOT FOR MYSELF, WHICH REALLY WASN'T WHAT I INTENDED TO DO). Still, I had fun. I don't know, it's hard to explain, esp. since you went there because of a formation and some pressurising and probrably only 10% for yourself and 5% for the fun.

I don't know whether to say if I hope we get in or not. I'm FULLY STRESSED OUT. I hope Coy 1 gets in. (tee hee, evil mee) I mean, they only need to practice like, a few times and they can perform. And the script is really nice, with a lot of meaning.

Anyways, J8 ROCKED. I was there window shopping, and I couldn't buy anything so I promised myself to SAVE UP. I'm going on a shopping spree someday.

Sorry sining.
Sorry michelle.
Thanks michelle, jingting and szehong.

I know I'm disappointing.

Anyways, no matter who was right or wrong...

Sorry Coy 2.

I'm quite glad I went, though not 100% sure.
Maybe it's J8.
Maybe I didn't want to regret it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home