Ms. Towkay

All hail the greatest boss.

2.03.2006

guides rawk.

Guides Rawked HARD today. Keet Ying, Joy (who can draw VERY VERY well) and Mildred ROCKED to the max. I don't think I've really ever had such fun for any guides sessions. *blinks*

I thank those who wrote nice nice comments on my paper. ^^ I shan't doubt anything (this shows my low self-esteem) but I sincerely hope whatever on the paper was written truthfully and not for the sake of writing. In fact, I questioned myself if I deserve sincerely positive comments, because I truly wonder if I was sincere about the things I wrote or just scribbled something positive down in a rush. Oh bothersome. -_-''

I didn't really need today's lesson to know more about myself. I'm getting too vain. o_O Now, I must insist that VANITY DOES NOT EQUAL BEAUTY. You can be absolutely VAAAIN but if you put lipstick twice as thick as peanut butter or throughout your entire face and you think that you're PRET-TY.......I don't know what to say. o_O

I wonder why it's always easier said than done. Except computerizing of course. That's easier done than said. But gossiping. I mean, I always tell myself that I'm not perfect either, but it seems it's human (or maybe my nature) not to practice what you preach. How nice.

I shan't enter the Cedar 50th Anniversary Logo Competition.
I shan't pay for the IT lessons in my Edusave form.

Whatever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home