Ms. Towkay

All hail the greatest boss.

1.14.2006

Bibbity Bobbity Poo

BUAW-
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

OHMYGA-WASH. >.>

Am I under stress?

OHMYGA-WASH. (0.0)

I hate cyan.

OHMYCAR-WARSH.

Okay, it's SO obvious that I'm crapping. Yeoman was nice. I wish I was a Sec 2 again so I can just slack and give food during Yeoman and I don't have to tell them what to do so that they think I am a bad senior. ga-wash.

You know when you look back at your archives, you have that funny feeling. Like, why did I type this?

Argh, didn't come online these days...no time lar@! Got a million assesments to do leh!

o_O. lar plus @ plus leh.

*grabs miches leg* UPDATE!!!! UPDATE YOUR BLOG PLUWHESSEE!!! I just can't help it - i'm seeing the same old layout, same old thing again.

Erm. *sweatdrop*

Hey I didn't plan not to post for like, two dys or something, just didn't have the time...you know *winks*.

Who cares whether you post or not? -_-"

Mich ^________^, Lydia (keeps the doctor away) & Becky (Miss Singa Award Nominee) came to mi house on Monday :D

OhGAWASH. Lydia came to my house with Michelle and Becky? That was SO yesterday. ^^ But it's nice to look back and think of the happy times we had together.

Ok, you all got to check this site out. It's mean girls, the movie now shown in the us but not in singapore. good movies just come sooooo slow. *sighes*http://meangirls.com/

And in the end, I didn't even watch it. O_O;;

Oh great. Someone hacked mi account. And now coz i lost my password I can't have any access to it. That's so great. And I failed my English. This whole day is so great.

O.o Shortest post ever made.

I WANT TO WRITE TO HER, BUT I CAN'T. LIKE...WHY IS THERE SOMETHING HOLDIN ME BACK?

You want to write to her than write lar! Siao~

I shall now create the longest word in the word.

Whatcrapareyousayingyourenotmaking-
anysensereversethefactthatimapeanut-
butter (n)

pronounced as: wha-ter

1. Wafer.
2. Sensible.
3. Nonsense.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home