Ms. Towkay

All hail the greatest boss.

1.14.2006

Sometimes I wish I can analyze myself inside out without being biased. Then I can know what and why people think like that. Why they can see things I can't.

I feel like washing my hands off everything. I hope everyone rejoices because of that. No matter how hard I try, people don't see that I'm trying. No matter how hard I try, I can't please anyone.

Sure, I'm not the I-C. I shouldn't even be talking, much less projecting my voice to get my point across. It's my fault, really. I don't want to argue with anyone any further. I don't want to be more miserable by analyzing. I just wish I could look at things from other's point of view and that he or she can do the same.

Oh, but I forgot.

The world isn't like that.

Just pretend that I didn't say anything.

WASHING her hands off everything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home