Ms. Towkay

All hail the greatest boss.

4.08.2006

Campfire's over.

It's official - campfire's over.

I don't know how I feel. A tinge of sadness, remorse and probrably I don't feel anything. Probrably this is how it's like when you organize stuff. You organize it, and it's such a big event, but because you're making it work you can't feel the glam and you end up feeling like there wasn't ever a campfire in the first place. o_O "Is it over already? So fast?"

And so yesterday I was mostly ushering at the foyer or doing gate duty (luckily I came back just in time to catch the Sec 4 dance). The Sec 4 dance was the super climax; it really rocked the campfire. I didn't manage to catch the opening dance (Sec 2), but I hope it was good.

I thought the foyer looked quite superb. Hahas, a school actually "chopped" our decorations for their school decoration. Shows our success. ^^

Without the campfire, I don't think my life's ever going to be the same again. No staying back, nothing much to do...I guess I shall concentrate on my ------- and the Sec 4 farewell.

S.O.S
The Showdown of Superheroes
Cedar Guides Campfire 2006

The memories...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home