Ms. Towkay

All hail the greatest boss.

9.02.2005

^^ :P

Latest Skin: Friends Don't Quit

Hahas, so many people tag me today. xD So happy =) Thanks to all who tagged! ^^

So, I'm going to Open House tomorrow morning. REAL early in the morning. x.x 7 plus, to sell our err, "nice" artwork in the form of batik cushions and B.O.B (badge on bag). Trust me, if I were the customers, I won't buy it. xD Maybe a few of the cushions are still ok, but as for the B.O.B...

There are no words I can use to describe them. I could use the word "terrible" or "ugly", but that wouldn't sound very nice, would it?

OH, I GOT IT!

Our B.O.B.s are BEATIFUL. xD

I'm on the first shift ^^ EVERYONE SHALL COME BUY OR SUFFER THE REPERCUSSIONS!

I think Miss Lavina just walked past, 'cos that seriously sounded like her. xD I hope we even like, earn $50 tomorrow. xD Our art teacher is really bad, pulling down our ego. I mean, our ego is really low, and she's just making us feel worse. Yea, yea, SHE'S JUST STATING FACTS...but still, she could say it in a nicer way, like...

BEATIFUL. XD

Oh well, she doesn't know that word. ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home