Ms. Towkay

All hail the greatest boss.

8.02.2005

bleh.

There was a blackout during Science today. Hahas. So cool! I was like..."Let's do that again!". Can save electricity mahs xD But obviously must keep the fan on. *fan fan* Hahas.

So good! Today no jogging...even though we had to do the handsign thing. Ehas.

Ok, new blogskin. It's actually Tifa from Final Fantasy 7 - Advent Children. I've never really played that game before. I just like the graphics. SHOOO NIIICE! xD So yepps, out pops this layout, and I kinda like this. This may be one of my favourite ones yet.

Yes, yes, yes. The weird default scrollbar. WHATever. Actually, the default scrollbar looks kinda nice. (And anyways if you're using Mozilla everything's default.)

And why the heck one post per page, you ask? Well, it's for easy reading. And so that the scrollbar's nicer and longer and not soooooo small because of all my long posts. You want other posts? There's always something useful called the "archives", thank you very much.

This morning it was so hilarious. It's something related to my mortal, but I can't post it here. Who knows which Sec 3 will hop by and read the details of what happened this morning (if I were to post it, that is) and tell my mortal? That will spell complete disaster.

See yahs! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home