Ms. Towkay

All hail the greatest boss.

6.09.2005

Mr & Mrs Smith

So, how long have you two been married?
Mr. Smith: Five years.
Mrs. Smith: Six.
Mr. Smith: About five to six years.

Yea, yea xD I went to watch Mr. & Mrs. Smith ALONE this afternoon. Well, me, miches and becks were supposed to watch it together, but I went late, and they reached there even later than me, and there was this whole lot of confusion and they called me at least 5 times, and yea.

Becks and Miches: 6 times.
Me: Fine. 5 to 6 times.

Whatever. xD No, I had NO popcorn or coke whatsoever. No time to buy. And erm...

The difference between typing in your blog and in Microsoft Word is that those jagged red underline things don't appear to remind you that your English is well, bad.

Ok, back to the movie. Nice movie. Nice, action-packed movie. Very nice.

No, it's not sarcasm. There was a whole lot of fun action, and yepps, it was rather funny xD Some parts at least. I LOVE the part when Mrs. Smith used the handle of the handbag to zooom down the building.

Mrs. Smith: Taxi.

Am I obsessed? NO! For goodness sake, NO!

Then again, sometimes it's nice to watch a movie alone. I haven't watched such an action-packed and crazy in a looooong time.

So.

Movies Watched (June 2005)
- Mr. & Mrs. Smith

How.....nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home