Ms. Towkay

All hail the greatest boss.

6.26.2005

D.OTS.

Tomorrow, is school again. After a month minus two days. It's school again. I'm going back to the newly painted classroom (painted blue) and seeing my classmates and teachers EVERY SINGLE DAY again.

Is that a good thing or a bad thing? Should I anticipate it or hate it to the core?

Anticipation - New walls! Blue walls! And I think our level (Sec 2)'s colour of the painted walls is the best amongst the levels! ^^ At least, that's what Fat says 0_0

I've heard...
Sec 1 - Pink
Sec 2 - Blue
Sec 3 - Yellow
Sec 4 - Green

I think so. Maybe Sec 3 is green and Sec 4 yellow. xD

Erm...erm...can I don't go? - I STILL HAVE SOME HOMEWORK LEFT. Can you believe it? I must be crazy. TODAY, IS THE EVE OF SCHOOL REOPENING, AND I HAVEN'T COMPLETED MY HOMEWORK, AND I'M STILL BLOGGING, AND I JUST MADE A LAYOUT, AND I HAVEN'T PACKED MY BAG!

You see, I decided to be a nice person and make a new hiatus layout so that everyone can yep, stare at something else xD I like this layout ^^ Simple and nice. Oh...yes. It's hard to navigate around ^^ For me, I loooove to make blog layouts that are hard to navigate ^^

1. I can toture my visitors. XD
2. Their visit to the site without being able to navigate around will still be counted as a visit in my counter.
3. I'm evil. ^^
4. It's good for keeping nosey parkers {basically people whom I prefer NOT to read my blog, thank you very much.}

I mean, to me, a blog is something HALF-private.
It's for my FRIENDS & PASSERS-BY to read. And me of course xD

But that still depends on the kind of passers-by that come here. If they hate my blog and they're looking for trouble, then well...

I shall reconsider allowing them in. Or I shall stir them in hot soup. xD

Maybe halfway during the loonng hiatus all the way to Nov I may post something once in a while or set up this password system ^^

See yas!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home