Ms. Towkay

All hail the greatest boss.

7.25.2005

LOLS

I just completed my English homework on this Racial Harmony Advertisement thing. I anyhows do one, I mean, I didn't even understand what Ms Wan was talking about. :D I put there that this Penguin Bakery gave a 20% discount for 8 oranges at next year's CNY or something xD So weird.

I got a Gmail account ^^ This nice person sent me an invite. xD Actually, I don't really need the account right now, considering the fact that I take up only 1% of my 1gb storage at my Yahoo! Email account, but who knows when emails will flood my account and the gmail account may be useful after all ^^ Besides, Gmail is rather nice. ^^ It's easy to reply and download attachments. Hahas. xD

Our class selling the Art stuff we made on Open House. ^^ I'm in charge of selling and posters! Buawhaahaha! Everyones must buy horr! xD Kidding lar. I think there'll be really little cedarians there on that day ^^ But ahh...there's still the maybe-future cedarians. xD

Bai (BYE)! ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home