Ms. Towkay

All hail the greatest boss.

7.01.2005

MANIITTOOO

I love my manito, yes I do
I love my manito, yes I do
I love my manito, yes I do
I love my manito, but I won't tell who.

I've got a feeling warm and gay,
as she casts her eyes my way.
I will reveal her name someday,
but who she is I will not say...

xD Then you repeat it over and over again ^^

Today was an enjoyable day, despite the fact that there was frigging jogging xD U-R-G-H. Anyways, Ms Joan Chia was rather hilarious this morning xD As in, more hilarious than her usual self xD But still, not VERY hilarious. ^^

Yepps. And I LOVEEEE Science today. *grabs universal indicator*. The expirement was soo cool! You drop acid and it turns red! xD Then you pour acid into alkaline and it become purple! BUAWHAAHAHA! All the colours were SO nice! ^^ Oh yes, I accidentally dropped UI on myself and it turned orange. Am I acidic? 0_0

Anyways. Guides was soooo hilarious today xD We roleplayed and Jessica was Mr. Tay! xD It was sooo funny xD Oh yes, we had to cut out stuff from the newspapers and form a booklet on "Nobody Understands Teens". I wonder who won xD

But of course, the highlight of the entire guides session was the MANITO GAME after guides xD I wonder who's my angel. Shan't speculate. XD Too hard.

Actually, I don't LOVE my manito. As in I only sorta like her as a friend? Are we even friends? xD

Never mind. 0_o

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home