Ms. Towkay

All hail the greatest boss.

6.25.2005

^^ Blehh.

Ok. So I thought that if I don't post like less than 2 days before school reopens, someone is going to whack me with this big stick. So here I am. End of Story.

NOOOOO, len! Nooooo! You can't get hosted before I doooo! xD Just kidding. You'll get a domain when you get 99 in the entire level, she said. What can I say? Yea Right. Dream On. Ha-HA. The day I get 99 in the level will be the day pigs float. In the sky.

Then again, I can draw a pig floating in the sky, right?

Oh right.

I mean, getting 99 for EYE...is like Top 5 in the class...which is equal to...

MILLION IMPOTSIBLA.

See, someone with such bad spelling can't possibly get top 5.

Anyways, Yiling, Shi Hui and Uma came to my house yesterday to prepare for the English Skit. I'm the brother. It's fun, 'cos I get to shout at Uma and "kick" her. ^^ I'm totally evil. xD

We're using LOADS of props. Hope everything goes smoothly and the class and 2H goes "Waaaa...."

EVIL PLAN - Bribe all my friends in 2H to go "Waaa...." and clap really loudly at the end. xD (j/k)

*sobs* I'm never gonna survive the first day of school! I may *touchwood* forget something or *touchwood* didn't know I had to do this thing, and-

Oh, you idiot. Stop freaking out.

See ya ^^

(NOTE: I'll be going on a long, long, long, long hiatus, and that means you may be staring at this same layout for months. Personally I don't like this layout, but you'll have to bear with it xD June holidays are over, get the idea? My next update may be like, in November or something.

Maybe I shall attempt to make a countdown to the date where visitors can stare at a new layout. xD Just pretend I've stopped time.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home