Ms. Towkay

All hail the greatest boss.

6.28.2005

urgh.

This is stupid, just plain stupid. Everything I resolve to do something, it well, doesn't turn out the way I wanted it to be. Like I resolved to bring all my books. I resolved to get good grades so my mother will get my domain for me. It's just stupid okay.

Today, I forgot to bring my Maths 2/3 (like it's anything new to the people who know me). And the point is, I don't know if it's my fault or anybody else's fault. Oh sure, it's MY fault. Guess what? Here I am, resolving to be this good student, and everything is MY fault. Oh JOY.

Friday, is the Sec 1's enrolment ceremony. That means we'll be marching under the hot sun again. sigh. When I march I look like some weirdo. And I haven't gotten their present yet! I mean, OH GOSH. Me and Jess and Biru still need to discuss the present. And it's 3 days away.

URGGGGGGGGGGH!

English today was, well, disappointing. It's pretty hard to describe why. Not that I've ever liked English, but it was disappointing. Mainly the going through of the comprehension.

URGGGGGGGGGGH! URGGGGGGGGGGH!
URGGGGGGGGGGH! URGGGGGGGGGGH!
URGGGGGGGGGGH! URGGGGGGGGGGH!
URGGGGGGGGGGH! URGGGGGGGGGGH!
URGGGGGGGGGGH! URGGGGGGGGGGH!

Excuse me.

You were everything, everything that I wanted
We were meant to be, supposed to be, but we lost it
And all of the memories, so close to me, just fade away...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home