Ms. Towkay

All hail the greatest boss.

5.13.2005

xD

Today. Is FRIDAY THE 13TH. Which is supposed to be rather unlucky. Which wasn't really THAT unlucky for me, depends on how you look at it.

THE TOTALLY LUCKY PART. I passed my 2 geog and 1 hist test. Not just pass, but I got pretty high marks too xD But I'm not telling exactly how much. xD *dances around with glee* *wants to rush home to inform parents the good news).

I HAVE NEVER EVER GOT HIGHER THAN 13/20 FOR MY GEOG BEFORE.

NEVER EVER.

YET FOR THIS TIME, BOTH TESTS, YES, BOTH WERE HIGHER THAN THAT.

Is it because our new geog teacher marks rather erm...not strictly/??

THE UNLUCKY PART. I had a fight with a classmate I consider one of my best friend. MY BEST FRIEND.

SHE DISAPPOINTED ME.
SHE DISAPPOINTED ME.
SHE DISAPPOINTED ME.
SHE DISAPPOINTED ME.

Everytime someone refused to give her a chance, I tried to persuade them to do so.
Everytime they wanted to kick her off, I stood up for her. Told them to give her more chances to prove herself. Told them she wasn't that bad as they thought she was.

WHY?
BECAUSE I CONSIDERED HER AS ONE OF MY BEST FRIENDS. A PERSON WHO KNOWS ME WELL. A PERSON WHOM I KNOW WELL. A PERSON WHOM I CAN TRUST.

Yet, today...

SHE DISAPPOINTED ME. A LOT.

Is today really unlucky?
I have no idea.

I have no idea.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home