Ms. Towkay

All hail the greatest boss.

6.06.2005

Announce xD

Buawhahaha! Today I shall announce something! Maybe a few things.

*drumrolllll*

I made a new layout! FINALLY in a million lightyears! (50% because I had the inspiration and the time and 50% because those two mafan and naggy grandmother-ish people were consistently pestering me to update. -.- Aiyo, pls lar, JT and SH. I do holiday homework, so I've got a busy schledue, okay? Unlike some naggish people who come online everyday without touching their holiday homework....*cough cough* xD

Anyway, here you have it! MY NEWWW Layout! I totally love it, but it does have a few flaws.

*ahem*
1) I'm too lazy to change the tagboard colour xD
2) The bg is a .gif image. .gif images bad. VERY bad quality. I neeeddd my .jpg!!! *sobs*
3) I forgot to leave 40 pixels WHITE at the top so that the blogger bar won't cover it =(

Anyways, it turned out pretty well for me =) But the layout name makes no sense xD Fireflies in a crimson sky. Dots.

Nevermind.

I did somme of my holiday homework! I actually did like, quite a number of it. *checks list* Let's see, according to the way I list and count my holiday homework, I've done 4. xD Well, some is better than nothing, rite?

*grabs miches and threatens to hang her upside down if she says no*

Righhhht?

Oh, nevermind.

MANY, MANY, MANY, MANY other countless things happened too. xD But I can't possibly state ALL of them, can I?

So yepps, B for braces. xD

See yas! Happy Holidays everyone!

At least, I hope everyone is happy. I mean, it's the holidays, we have to party, right?

Oh yeah. Holiday homework. Undone. Lying there.

Anyways...
Everyone finish your holiday homework and play like siao! xD *grabs her bro's gameboy*

Sayonara! ^.^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home