Ms. Towkay

All hail the greatest boss.

2.11.2005

Ok...

Ok...I'm about to type this freakishly long sentence that makes no sense. Ready?

Ok, G.V. and gang just went off and I feel so erm...depressed and erm, completely estatic, I know I'm contradicting myself, then again, maybe I'm not, you may think I'm typing crap, the thing is, I AM typing crap, and if you don't know that I know you know I'm typing crap, then I'm typing crap, geddit, I am going to be the host of our quiz, well, half of the host, the other half is g.v. and yes, my name is Gel Ang in the crappish thing, am I crapping too far, maybe I am, maybe there'll be some decent posts tomorrow, oh well, i don't know, so I showed G.V. and gang my new latest, bright and shiny Sony Limited Edition 49-inch Digital Plasma LCD (like real), and they were like Woaah (like real), i hope there wasn't any fullstop in the middle of this long sentence, cept for the "..." and the G.V. and the g.v., OK, so we're cooking mexican food and I'm all so excited, gonna research on it now...

pHEW. End of sentence. xP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home