Ms. Towkay

All hail the greatest boss.

7.19.2004

Shrieks

SHRIEK!
 
Why am I like...Shrieking :
 
1: Today was so so so freaking funny. Especially History.I love history more and more and more. MISS LIZAH YOU ROCK! Syikin wrote "It's better to kill someone than to be killed on the board", which of course, is erm...dunno right or wrong, and Ms Lizah said we had better erase that before Miss Leong walked past...and she DID! She appeared walking at the corridor a few seconds later! As if Miss Lizah had some kind of magical power. The whole class burst into laughter...and Miss Leong was staring at us as if we had lost our marbles. Or at least I think she thought we lost them.
 
2. We made "clay marbles" today. I like Yi Ling's dino poo combo best. Me? I made a poodle. Heh.
 
3. Finally we got on to Ratio, Rate and Proportion. It's way way way better than the stupid freaking VOLUME!
 
4. A senior tagged! ^^ Joy tagged! A GG senior tagged! Don't worrie, we'll try our very best, dun wan to get into boiled soup rite? :D A proud Kingfisher is me!
 
5. I'm liking this layout more and more. It's going to be here long I can tell you.
 
Nothing much else. I hope we dance well in front of the Sec 2s during Wed.
 
GG RAWKS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home