Ms. Towkay

All hail the greatest boss.

4.20.2006

Luna Lovegood


All hail Luna Lovegood (Potterpuffs version)! xDD

I guess this Harry Potter Phenomenon happening in 3S is regenerating my interest in Harry Potter. ^__^ I've been doing much research and is starting to discover how many characters I've forgotten from the series. o_O

As Quoted from Wikipedia....

Luna is a Ravenclaw one year behind Harry Potter (being in the same year as Ginny Weasley).
Ooo...a Ravenclaw, I like, I like! ^^ Blue is the colour!

She is called "Loony Lovegood" behind her back, although she is aware of this and doesn't seem to mind.
Loony Lovegood? o_O She doesn't mind what others think? That's kind of not very me. ^_^ I'm exactly the opposite, which is a rather bad thing...

Despite her eccentricity and somewhat bizarre beliefs, Luna seems to be perfectly sane, and the fact that she is in Ravenclaw house suggests that she is also quite intelligent.
Thank you, thank you, I'm intelligent! xD

During the same year, Professor McGonagall appoints Luna as Lee Jordan's temporary replacement as Quidditch announcer for the school. While on duty, however, she absent-mindedly gets distracted from the game and begins to discuss other topics with the crowd, such as the oddly shaped clouds above the pitch, and that she thinks Ginny Weasley is nice.
Ooo, forgetful, like moi. Very alike, even though it's pretty interesting how she comments on Quidditch. xD I'll prefer her over Lee Jordan, so long she doesn't become annoying after some time...I mean, without binoculars, everyone's depending on her. Hahas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home