Ms. Towkay

All hail the greatest boss.

4.12.2006

Especially today.

Today was kind of special...well, you can say it was more eventful than other days, hahas. :P

Anyways, after school me and szehong hopped (like RABBITS, BUNNIES, FROGS??) okay...forget it. We WALKED to Potong Pasir to buy letter pad for Manito. PP has 3 stationery shops, but none of them were selling nice letter pad (I did buy an ulber nice notebook though) and so we decided to head for PP Macs. Before that, I stopped by a vending machine (the $1 kind?). It contained Hello Kitty things that held your horoscope so I decided to try for Scorpio. To my LUCKY LUCK I got a pepper. An openable but empty pepper. Plastic pepper. Red colour. o_O

So, we went to PP Mac, drank coke and eat fries with chilli and then went home. Are you Zzzzing yet?

Okay, so Plan A backfired. You seemed interested in what I'm saying, because you're reading on. If you aren't interested, I suggest you stop here. But if you aren't interested, why read till here anyway?

I don't know why people like to post in small small font.
Is it very fun?
Then you copy and paste and think I'm typing some uber big secret but it's just...crap? o_O
Oh well, humans are naturally weird.
Then who's normal? Aliens?
Oh nevermind. O_O

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home