Ms. Towkay

All hail the greatest boss.

4.22.2006

fast foward for dummies.

I feel compelled to post because sports day was yesterday.

Oh yes, as I was saying, why must we have the name Rose? It's SO super unfair!!!

Analysation:

Bougainvillea: 3 syllabus
Ixora: 3 syllabus
Gardenia: 3 syllabus
Oleander: 4 SYLLABUS!
Rose: 1 pathetic syllabi?/syllabu?/syllabaa?

Most of the other things can be shortformed:

Bougainvillea: Bougae
Ixora (need not shortform)
Gardenia: garde
Oleander: Ole (Olay)

Rose=Rose=Rose=Rose. and no matter how we shortform it it's still...Rose.

Ro= 1 syllabi
Se (see)= 1 syllabi
Re= 1 syllabi
Ros = 1 syllabi
Eos (yours)= 1 syllabi
So=1 syllabi
Os (the wizard of os???)=1 syllabi

I give up.

Cheer #1
Why Garde so pro?*

* This is PURELY an example and I'm so not siding with other houses.

Cheer #1 (converted to rose house)
Why Rose- so pro?

IT SOUNDS WEIRD, DOESN'T IT? 1 syllabi!

Solutions:

#1: Why Rosey so pro...
What are we, primary school kids?

#2: Why is Rose so pro...
It still sounds weird. The "is" is so extra.

THENN HOW?

---------------------intervention from outside---------------------
ANGELA! YOUR POST IS GETTING TOO LONG!
--------------------------------------------------------------------

>> Fast Foward Starts Below

@!#%$&@!#%$&@!#%$&@!#%$& but @!#%$&@!#%$&@!#%$&@!#%$& she @!#%$&@!#%$&@!#%$&@!#%$& hit @!#%$&@!#%$&@!#%$&@!#%$& me @!#%$&@!#%$&@!#%$&@!#%$& first @!#%$&@!#%$&@!#%$&@!#%$&

>> Fast Foward Ends Above

And so, where was I?

We had foot drills in the morning and I COMPLETELY SUCKED. I seriously need to brush up on my skills...I got scolded or reminded half the time. My thumb was sticking out because...BECAUSE I'M USED TO IT STICKING OUT! I got yelled at because of that, but thankfully Ms Chong just yelled in my direction and didn't actually shout out my name. I think she was super pissed off. -_-'"

Sports Day was pretty cool, though I didn't get to enjoy it much because of my duty. Yeoman service! I went to visit friends from all houses 'cept Ole. (The visit to Garde wasn't exactly to visit Germaine. xDD) Ah, heck, what's the point of visiting Garde anyway? It only makes things worse.¹

So after Sports Day we went to HDB hub for random shopping...and I found this EXTRA UBER-LARGE HUGE BIG CONTAINER (for stars) AT POPULAR! BUAWHAHAA. I'm saving for it...and the stars, and I should be able to fold them within a certain time²...

I think it can actually store 10000 stars...I shall write something on them before I fold them.

¹ Don't try to guess what I mean by that.
² Take that literally. Don't read between any line.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home