Ms. Towkay

All hail the greatest boss.

8.31.2005

HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY!
Teachers, you all rock my life! =)

It is the supreme art of the teacher to awaken joy in creative expression and knowledge.
- Albert Einstein

Thank you for being my inspiration.
(REFERRING TO THOSE NOT BIASED)

Anyways, Miches told me of a little typo error I made.

BEA[something missing here]TIFUL.

WE ARE ALL BEATIFUL.

ABSOLUTELY BEATIFUL. XD

I guess I was too busy typing absolutely correctly that i forgot about my dear beatiful. xD

Seriously, it's easier to type without a "U".

Ok, this shall be a crap word in Angela's dictionary.

beatiful n.
1. Spelling error.
2. Beaten to the max.
3. Absolutely NOT beautiful. xD
4. Beatiful= tired. ^^
Dead beat = tired.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home