Ms. Towkay

All hail the greatest boss.

8.23.2005

*sigh*

*sigh* There's a heated argument going on, and even though I can be part of it, I choose not to.

There's no point talking to someone who is wasting their time trying to crap at a certain tagboard. Telling her to stop will only encourage her to do more. I mean, what the freak? What does she do? You mean her first stop every day is to that particular blog to comment on others? Wow. Does she even have a life? Get a life.

I'm so suprised there are such people in the world in the first place. Got nothing better to do. Too bored. Just go crap to others, disturb others' peace. WOW. Like, these people amaze me.

Then again, we must pity such people. They're overly-bored. Too bored. Bored to the extent that they must do something desperate to make their lives more interesting.

Oh, whatever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home