Ms. Towkay

All hail the greatest boss.

8.20.2005

What is wrong?

I know what you're thinking now.

What is wrong with Angela today?

Well, yes, my blog is now a proper blog, emphasizing on the "PROPER" word. You see, just a few moments ago I realised a blog is like, for me to pen down my thoughts. I mean, everyone's blog should be about themselves. So yepps, the "You" section has vanished, and I've kinda crammed the "Me" and "Site" section at the sidebar. ^^ You can still surf through my blogskins (my username is somewhere in the sidebar).

What else is wrong with Angela today?

I'm evil, that's what's wrong. I made the text SO hard for you to read. xD

But surely, there's something else?

Now, for some reason, you're sounding like Squealer (Animal Farm). Yes, today has been a highly unpleasant and unlucky day.

1. I took my coy pics with the Sec 2 Coy 1 instead of my coy.
2. While going up to sing the song, I FELL in front of everyone!
3. No present from mortal.
4. Something HIGHLY unpleasant happened on the way home.
5. I hurt my hand (not THAT severe lar) at home.
6. I just broke a magnet.
7. I spilt my milk.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Sorry. xD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home