Ms. Towkay

All hail the greatest boss.

8.21.2005

Ack.

So, I promised to crap about the Sec 4 Farewell, and here I am, about to crap. xD

It was BAD. Very BAD. (no sarcasm included). The Sec 2 item was well, not very well prepared, and it turned out to be....ack. I loved the Sec 3 item, though. They ROCK.

In the end, due to time constraint and the fact that we were nearly an hour behind schedule, we had to delete the games off the programme. So sad. Mdm F. was right, we weren't being fair to Shahidah.

And next year...no Manito. *sniff* I mean, it's not like I replied to my angel. She didn't even write to me in the first place.

Oh well, never mind. This is a lesson learnt before campfire next year. =)

Oh yes, I should mention that Sway has been renamed as Absolutely Beautiful since yesterday. All thanks to JT and len. xD What, suay? It's SWAY. xD Anyway, you can't comment on my new name anymore. xD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home