Ms. Towkay

All hail the greatest boss.

8.07.2005

*sigh*

*sigh* Tomorrow's national day celebrations...and I think I'll look like a freakish weirdo wearing my nd costume...red tee that's really big and a white skirt. *sigh sigh*

I seriously, totally think that my mortal knows who I am. xD I shouldn't have held her black, unique, one-of-a-kind letter that people don't use to write their letters when I was in front of her. I mean, now I've made it so obvious I'm her angel. Ack.

Must be more careful next year...

Oh yes, guides was really fun on Friday. The product we made...the WAGGGS piggy bank (which was of no relation to WAGGGS at all except for the name xD) was one of the best products we've ever made (in my opinion). We didn't win, but still...

See yas! ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home