Ms. Towkay

All hail the greatest boss.

8.10.2005

LOLS. xD The past two days have been well, reasonably enjoyable xD Yepps, you're now staring at a NEW & IMPROVED blogsite xD Everything's still pretty much under construction, but I'll add more things soon, maybe during the weekends xD

Monday.
Woots! I had a wonderful time at the ND Celebrations! xD Sang at the top of my voice and totally enjoyed myself...except for the fact that I was wearing the darned long skirt. I mean, everyone either wore shorts, pants or mini-skirts. I HATE mini-skirts, I have no white shorts and my pants is like...weirdishly hot. -_-'' But still, I had a great time ^^ Oh yes, Fathiyah had an ear-pop in the middle of the parade. *sighs* We went to visit her at the Sick Bay before going up to the hall. So maluated! Went in in the middle of everything...aiyos. xD

Tuesday.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINGAPORE! XD On Tuesday, I went round the entire Toa Payoh searching for Two Weeks Notice, and yepps, I was completely disappointed. I can't blame the shop owners though, I mean, Two Weeks Notice's VCD was realeased around 2 years ago, and it's not Titanic, so hardly any shops keeps them. *sigh* Anyways, I had my dinner at Pizza Hut and I ate the new CHEESY LAVA. That TOTALLY ROCKED. I LOVE cheese xD

Today.
GM event later! xD Me, miches and becks went to watch Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (what a long title) xD I read the book before, and I loved it. The movie was kind of...dark. The book was fun, the movie was more of TRYING to be fun. It was still nice though, a great job, but eccentric, slightly dark and weird. I mean, the oompa loompas in the book were fun and yes...didn't look that serious...but still a great job. It was kinda like a bowl with too much sugar and too little salt. I think the only movies that were as good as the book was Harry Potter and LOTR. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, well, there's still room for improvement, more fun-ness, maybe. xD But yes, it was funny enough. ^^ Oh and err....I got some postcards xD Now I can write to my mortal! xD

See yas ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home