Ms. Towkay

All hail the greatest boss.

8.13.2005

I decided to stop being lazy and add more stuff xD So here you are, 1 more tutorial on PS about Scanlines and more quotes from 2 other movies xD I may update more later, so watch out for new stuff on the site. xD

Yesterday's guides was interesting. The Sec 3s were pretty nice, letting us, well the other Sec 2s play "Touch and Go". I couldn't play because of a leg injury...^^ Hahas. We also had to make a play on what to do when faced with certain circumstances, and I think Eugenia's group's play was the best xD Hahas...despite the wrong moral values and all that stuff, it was SO funny xD

I got a sucky failing mark for Literature. *sigh* But it's ok, I'll try harder for next week's test, eh? Watch out, Becky (she got 20/25) ! xD

Eeeps. See yas! ^___^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home