Ms. Towkay

All hail the greatest boss.

5.08.2005

=__=.

Tomorrow is the Maths examination. Yes, the MYE. Not another test.

Yet, I'm like still here.

On the computer. Not taking out my textbooks and cramming.

On Friday, everyone didn't even seem to be panicking. No one was really like, EXAMS, EXAMS! HAVE TOOOO STUUDDDYYY! It was more of: Is exams here already? Oh, really?

We're not even treating this as an exam. The whole point is, I CAN''''T ! I CAN'T STUDY FORR ITT COS NO ONE'S PUSHING ME!

Would tomorrow's paper be soooo hard I'll be sure I flunk? I only studied a little.

Ok, maybe 1/2 of a little.

Or maybe 1/4 of a little.

OH, WHATEVERRRR....

Luck, I NEED luck. *goes off to find luck*

Studddeeee......must studeeee...
=___=.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home