Ms. Towkay

All hail the greatest boss.

7.17.2004

Ralo. Ooo, blogger has a new blogging look. I haven't been online lately so I dunno. Finally, since my dad's downstairs and my mum's out, I get a few minutes here! *mischevous me*
 
I have many things to talk about, of course.
 
First ;; Recently we've been working more on the dance. In fact, today we finished loads. XD I'm real happy we're all so united...and i feel lucky to be in Coy 2. So so so very lucky. I CANNOT believe we do stuff so fast and I can dance ok-ily! I thought I was gonna flop the whole thing.
 
Second ;; There's a lit test and history test next week. I think the history test is ok coz I HEART HISTORY! As for the lit, quite ok too. But for your info, MATHS IS FREAKING FREAKING HARD! I'm not only gonna fail. I'm gonna get 0/20. Believe it or not.
 
Third ;; New Science Teacher. Mr Duncan Ang, to be exact. He's weird. Very very weird. Maybe my personal opinion. But he's way better than you-know-who.
 
Fourth ;; For info of Becky, I don't only like GG, I LOVE IT! GG ALL THE WAY!
 
Fifth ;; 3 Forms for GG :: One to pick rubbish at the beach. One Heritage tour. One dunno what.
 
Sixth ;; Oh yar! Wednesday we cook fried noodles. Mine so so so salty...I went home add some ketchup. Better. XD
 
Seventh ;; I don't why. I like Mary Poppins. Pinch me.
 
Eight ;; Becky, your layout rocks. Don't worry, I'll link you soon. Did I?
 
Nine ;; We missed 2 jogging sessions strait. Cool, eh?
 
Ten ;; Huh? There's a http://guidesrawk.blogspot.com/? Interesting...
 
OMG. OMG. Our seniors have blogs! YISHA HAS A BLOG. ADA HAS A BLOG. JOY HAS A BLOG. 0_0
 
Yeppers. Did I miss out anything? GG Rox!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home