Ms. Towkay

All hail the greatest boss.

7.13.2004

Today...I can't describe it much. Basically, It was bad...it was good. My group didn't bring the balloons for science today. In the end, we had to see Mrs Gay during recess, and I went round the whole entire school SEARCHING FOR HER! I was practically sweating like crazy after that. Chinese wasn't good either, very very boring in fact. I almost dozed off! Luckily, History was there to save me.

MISS LIZAH YOU ROCK.

Yeah, I came here from yet another girl guides meeting about the you-know-what. We're gonna dance! I'm bringing my Shrek Album, my radio, everything! Let's bring the guitar too, shall we?

They say we're playing a game moneyto. or maneto. Something like that. Who I wish for to be my mortal? I won't tell you :P Anyway, so long I know that person's name at least, it's fine with me. After all, no one ever expects someone to go around, peering at everyone's nametags, trying to find out who the heck it is?

Hint: I'm hoping to get one of the Sec 4s.

Anything else? Oh yes, no jogging today! NO JOGGING! ME NO LYING! FIRST GUINESS WORLD RECORD OF 1C NOT JOGGING! Yep. But we did jog during PE of course.

You wouldn't believe how fast TIME CAN FLY. Next year, a few months later, it's Sec 2. Streaming, more girl guiding, etc, pours in. And we're gonna dance during campfire. -_-'' Can't imagine how a certain someone is like...SUPPOSED TO DANCE.

GOSH. ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home