Ms. Towkay

All hail the greatest boss.

6.06.2006

Oof.

You must be so glad that I've finally realised I'm an idiot.
A clever idiot.

This is so stupid.

I wish it didn't happen.

BP Quest
When Charis asked me whether I wanted us to get into the finals, I said no. It may be a sickening answer to everyone out there, but I felt I wasn't fully prepared. I felt we weren't fully prepared. But still I was praying for us when the results were listed out.

Those teams deserved to be up there.
It's too late anyway.
Why is it that one always has to wait till you've reached the finishing line to sigh and wonder why you couldn't have gone faster?
When will I stop giving stupid excuses to run away from the problem?
When will I finally admit it's all my fault?
When will I ever learn to let go...
So what if I wanted Rosyth? So what if I didn't know I had to reconfirm to be one of the 10 facilitators?
So what if I was forced to join BP Quest?
The ultimate answer is: I should have put my best into it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home