Ms. Towkay

All hail the greatest boss.

4.28.2006

team leader?

I'm freaked out. Please tell me everyone doing BP quest has team leader circled or that Mdm F circled it by mistake. o_O I'll freak out being the team leader.

Pinch me, I must be dreaming. It MUST be that everyone's the leader. Or if I AM the leader, they probrably just mahjong all our names and pick one.

Okay, forget it. Let's move on to my self-potrait...



Buawhaha, isn't she kawaii?? xD Okay, maybe I'm not that kawaii (indirectly complementing own drawing and living in self-denial).

We had foot drills, and some people were picked to command the squad. Okay, I shall emphasize that I'm speaking in a calm tone right now and everytime someone speaks in a calm tone...

IWASSOAFRAIDIWOULDGETPICKED!
And then you hear her shout in exasperation.

AHHHHHHHHHHH!
And then you hear her shout with Ahh.

FECCHI!
And then you hear Zona shout Fechi.

And the conclusion is?
PRACTICE FOOTDRILLS LIKE SIAO THIS WEEKEND. BY WATERMELON OR BY PAPAYA ALSO MUST KNOW ALL THE COMMANDS. BY GORENG PISANG OR BY ROTI PRATA MUST PASS AND GET BADGE.



Pucca toaster! So kawaii-ne...though Pucca looks weird on the toaster. But it's pinkish and it's so small. Such a cuuute toaster. ^^

Then there's the drawback...

Map
Click to enlarge map that shows where Pucca products are sold...

Do you see? There's Greenland, Holland and even Puccaland but no Singaporean! o_O

I'm so sad.







Awww...so much for unrequited love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home