Ms. Towkay

All hail the greatest boss.

5.18.2006

Here's presenting...

Here's presenting the results of me eating 5 LARGE chocolate balls and avoiding the strawberry flavour and gobbling down the chocolate (SO HEATY!) and milk ones instead. *sniff* *cough* How nice, let's un-welcome Mr. Sniff into the family. I hope he gets kicked out soon. One thing for sure, I won't have to run X Country tomorrow. Do I still have to go or something? Shall just go incase.

SO YEOMAN, EVEN IF YOU'VE DENIED MY ENTRY, I'M STILL NOT RUNNING! MUAWHAHAHA! Then again it's not that I really mind running, but I haven't been running for very long since Jogging ended. Oh what a lame excuse. Like I'm going to get an MC next year. Anyways I don't want one 'cos it's my last year and being sick really sucks. -_-"

So I failed footdrills. I don't know how to comment pass that 4th word. I am disappointed, yes, I don't know of any human being on the earth who wouldn't be disappointed if he/she were in my shoes, and I almost burst out crying (for I don't know what reason, probrably because I kept harping on it and everyone was encouraging me and telling me to go to them to ask if I was unsure of anything - but it's not their fault, I don't blame them, and I appreciate their concern, but humans are plain weird I guess. Especially my kind.) and then I HUUUUSHED myself and told myself to shut up.

In life and in my future I would meet up with so many other bigger setbacks as compared to this ikan billis of failing a foot drills badge. If I'm going to cry over a small fry, how to fish for the big whale? I'm probrably taking my first true step out of my own selfish, it's-everything-about-me world. Constant self-pity is going to get me nowhere. It is easier said than done, but I'm sure I'll be more used to it as time goes by.

I can't expect the world to move with me. To move at my phase, to do everything in my command. It's not like I'm MP or President. And no, I won't bother to run for elections.

I guess it's time I let go. Time to take things in my stride. Time to think (hey-it's-not-so-bad-that-i-failed-i-can-perfect-my-foot-drills-and-pass-with-no-mistakes-next-time). Being sick is a lame excuse. I knew my heart wasn't half into it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home