Ms. Towkay

All hail the greatest boss.

5.23.2006

Don't know what to do

June's going to be a busy holiday.

China trip. BP Quest. NCO camp. NYAA.

There's a SUPER THICK stack of notes for BQ Quest. I wonder how much of it I can digest.
I hope we at least get into the finals.

China trip, got so many things to pack.

NCO camp is going to be booty.

WHY ON THE EARTH DID THEY TELL US TO FILL OUT THAT DARN FORM? HELLO, SELF-EVALUATION? I have low self-esteem, thank you so very much.

I think the only one that I can give myself a 1-2 is the knowledge thing. And I haven't even gone through BP Quest yet.

Done with my nominations. Did they create the footdrills I/C or something?

9 positions:
CL
ACL
Secetary (Internal & Webpage)
Secetary (External & NYAA)
Treasurer
QM (Lounge)
QM (Store + Reporter for Guides News)
PT I/C (+ CIP)
Footdrills I/C (+ hike)

Hohohos. They should create a first aid I/C.

2 Coys x 9 Ex-Co = 18 Ex-co
34 guidies - 18 Ex-co - 10 PL = 6 PS (provided they are scattered across different patrols)

Hohohos.
I don't know what I want to be, and I won't get it anyways.
Hohohos.
Is Hohohos like my divider or something?
Hohohos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home