Ms. Towkay

All hail the greatest boss.

8.26.2005

Let's face it.
The world hates me.
I hate the world.
Everyone hates me.
To them, I am SO opaque.
SO visible.
SO sarcastic.
I don't exist.
I try to make them notice me.
They heck care.
I tell them I'm crying,
they think I'm kidding.
I say I'm depressed
they think I'm crapping.
What exactly am I to her?
No one wrote to me.
I wrote to her.
Yet, all I hear is "Oh."
Please correct me if I've said it wrong,
but I've never heard a "Thank You" from her.
My angel hates me.
She wrote one letter to me.
Very short one letter.
Anyone who gets me as their angel or mortal
must think they're so unlucky.
Everytime I resolve to do something
It screws up,
and in the end,
the whole world laughs at me.
I'm tired.
So very tired.
I tell them my blogskins got first on blogskins.com
They heck care.
If I tell them I got first in my class,
they'll buy the world for me.
They take the moon down from the sky for me.
They love me like crazy.
To me, both things are equal.
To them, both things are so different.
I never get a chance to prove myself.
It's always those few who get picked.
Yea, I know.
Even if they give me a chance,
I'll screw it up anyway, right?
I'm invisible to the world.
The world's invisible to me.
Maybe something bad must happen to me,
before they can notice me
before the world can look at me.
But then again,
I'm not that stupid.
I want to live.
It's not worth it,
dying for people who don't even care about you.
They think you suck.
They put you down.
Now even I wonder if I suck.
You might hate me for writing this post.
I don't care.
After all, do you care about me?
Oh yes,
in the first place,
you shouldn't be reading this.
It shouldn't interest you the least bit.
After all,
the world hates me,
and you're part of the world.

The end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home