Ms. Towkay

All hail the greatest boss.

8.07.2006

Hello.

I'm ACTUALLY helping Uma to put up a HI-5 song on her CI website.

HOHOHOHO. Our group is called The Pirates of the Navybean (does it remind you of a certain movie with an *ahem* Orlando Bloom. Hohohos Michelle.)

I shall leave it as *ahem* before some crazy OB fans run toward me with mallets. The SUPER LARGE kind. And Michelle will have the LARGEST.

Oh my! (squeaky)

I am SO absolutely random.

Anyways, yesterday my CI group landed at my home from out hi-tech UFO. We enjoyed aircon in the com lab( even though it was raining it was HUUUMID.) We renamed ourselves Pirates of the Navybean. We digressed 80% of the time and got a few pages done (I was the culprit who delete the "Background Info" page).We further digressed and even watched the auditions of "Malaysian Superstar" on Youtube. Hohohohohoh.

Happy Party. My Wallet. Lazy Cat. My Pencil Box.

RANDOM.

Sneak Preview: We are heading OUTSIIIDE tomorrow!

Wow, that is so exciting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home