Ms. Towkay

All hail the greatest boss.

9.13.2006

ohshaddup.

I didn't get to blog yesterday so here I am today. Since school lets us off early.

I FEEL A SENSE OF ACCOMPLISMENT! I'm actually feeling the need to study. Hohohos. I studied like so much in the library yesterday. Aren't I AWESOME? xDD So crap.

So after typing this post, surfing a little and writing my entry into an FIR CD contest I'm heading for the library to study again. xD

I hope I pass all for EYE. Hohohos. I don't think it'll be so bad until I pass only 3 (the amount needed so I need not "liu ban") right? That'll be kind of sad. They should put it at 5 or more.

BREAKING NEWS: RENAME OF BLOG

Before I forget, this blog has been renamed as MS. TOWKAY!!! YAY! XDDD

All hail the mighty Angela! xDD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home