Ms. Towkay

All hail the greatest boss.

8.30.2006

hohohos

The guy hasn't chased us out yet. So I'm still here blogging.

Today there was a leaders introduction thing. Frankly, I'm quite disappointed. I expected individual presentations at least, even if they don't itnroduce themselves individually. But the fact they even bothered to organize it was commendable.

Then they want to brand Cedar. It isn't really that bad, but Option 1 as a sports school was DEFINITELY out. I'm SO not supporting more jogging sessions. I was more drawn to the customized timetable in Option 2, even though it was pretty reflective.

This morning the world was with me, this afternoon they're all against me.

Especially you. You don't know when you hurt do you?
You idiotic piece of sharp glass.
And those reading, please do not think it's you.
If you're actually even reading.
But then again, you may be the you.

Oh like who cares.

When you want to believe
they push you down
and then pick you up
and turn you around
Dizzy as you are
Don't and never give up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home