Ms. Towkay

All hail the greatest boss.

9.11.2006

idon'tknowwhatto say.

Yea, I've kind of lost touch with blogging. It's like that kind of feeling where you have so much to write, but since you are banned from the comp (refering to yours truly, thank you very much), by the time you get to the comp you don't have any idea what to write. But who cares, I shall just try. I'M GOING TO TYPE BACK THE LONG LONG PARAS I USED TO TYPE.

Oh lalaladedum. Today was a/an _____ day. It was a/an _____ day because 1) Im being lame 2) I don't know how to describe it. I feel like I'm drifting further and further away from (UNREVEALED) and I don't know how to get nearer to it.

Got Bla?
No Bla.
Bye.

That's what's happening to the world and me. We're blaing to each other.

We got our progress report cards today. And despite all the disappointment I'm here typing instead of studying. (Shows that I'm really hopeless)

Whywhywhywhywhywhywhy don't we ever treasure things and mourn over it only AFTER it's gone.

We played softball today during PE. I completely sucked at kicking. I was like, mussing the bal 5 times in a row. So crap. I really wonder when on the earth will I ever excel in sports.

When pigs fly while saying "We support Airpork".

=====================

How hard is it to say "I'm sorry"?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home